Police Recruitment 2021 has kicked off. Here is the application form in pdf format. Click to download it :
Kenya Police Constables Recruitment Entry Requirements
- The Applicant Must:
- Be a citizen of Kenya
- Hold a Kenya National Identity Card
- Possess a minimum qualification of ‘D+’(D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with a ‘D+’ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages;
- Be aged between 18 and 28 years 5. Meets the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
- Is physically, mentally and medically fit
- Has no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
Female candidates Must Not be pregnant at recruitment and during the entire training period.
- Examinational Result slips shall not be accepted.
- An applicant who:
a) Canvasses directly or indirectly;
b) Willfully presents false academic certificates and testimonials;
c) Engages in any corrupt activity;
Shall be disqualified and in the case of (b) and (c) in addition be arrested and prosecuted.
Under section 25 of the National Police Service Commission Act, any person who willfully gives to the Commission any information which is false or misleading in any material particular, commits an offence and shall on conviction be liable to a fine not exceeding two hundred thousand shillings (Ksh. 200,000) or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two (2) years or to both.
- Kenya Police Recruitment – Gender Balance & Diversity.
The recruited applicants shall reflect the gender, ethnic and regional diversity of the Kenyan people
- Application Submission
All candidates must complete the prescribed application form obtainable from any of the following
- The nearest Sub-County Police Commander (SCPC) or any police station
- The nearest Sub-County Administration Police Commander’s (CIPU) offices
- County Commissioner’s Offices
- The nearest Huduma Centres
Police Recruitment applicants must be submit in duplicate applications accompanied with the following documents:
- A copy of the academic certificates and testimonials;
- A copy of the Kenya National I/D;
- A copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate;
- KRA Pin Certificate
Applicants must present themselves at the recruitment center with the duly completed form on the day of the recruitment exercise
- Each applicant must present the original supporting documents for verification. The originals will be returned to the applicant before the applicant leaves the recruitment center.
- Applicants recruited for the training into the Service shall be bonded to serve in the National Police Service for a minimum period of ten (10) years.
4.Commencement of Recruitment
The recruitment Process will take place on Monday 22nd February 2021 starting at 8:00am to 5.00pm at the following Constituency-based Recruitment Centres.
All Applicants must be at their respective recruitment centres by 8:00am
Note that some constituencies as shown below have more than one recruitment centre, purely on account of logistical reasons.
Subscribe to our newsletter!