Kenya Railways (KR) has announced a number of job openings in the organization, ranging from middle management to senior management.
The national railway service issued a notice on Friday, April 23, directing applicants to submit their documents expressing their interest by Friday, May 7, 2021.
After completing numerous competency-based courses, KR announced the deployment of 260 Metre Gauge Railway (MGR) trainees to various stations.
Interested And Qualified Candidates Must Complete:
1. The Kenya Railways application form
2. Attach their testimonials, certificates
3. Copy of their National Identification Card (ID)
4. Curriculum Vitae (CV).
When applying for the Kenya Railways job, quote the Job reference number on the envelope and application letter.
In compliance with the Chapter Six of the Constitution, attach the following documents:
1. Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
2. Clearance/ compliance certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
3. Tax compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
4. Clearance from Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission (EACC).
5. Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications to be addressed to the:
P.O. Box 30121, 00100,
The following positions are vacant and the forms can be downloaded here
Kenya Railways Managerial Positions
1. General Manager Human Resources and Administration
2. General Manager Finance
3. Corporate Affairs and Public Relations Manager
4. Chief Civil Engineer
5. Chief Mechanical Engineer
6. Workshop Manager
7. Chief Signaling and Communication Engineer
8. Chief Marine Engineer
9. Rail Safety Manager
10. Property Development & Maintenance Manager
Kenya Railways Assistant Positions
11. Assistant Legal Manager – Board Services
12. Assistant Manager – Quantity Survey
13. Assistant Manager – Business Development
14. Assistant Manager – Estate, Valuation & Agency
15. Assistant Manager – Budget and Corporate Planning
16. Assistant Manager – Enterprise Risk Management
17. Assistant ICT Manager
18. Assistant Transport Manager
19. Assistant Records Manager
20. Assistant Accounts Manager
21. Assistant Finance Manager
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted while canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
“An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the qualifications and responsibilities and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate,” Kenya Railways added.
For more information check http://www.krc.co.ke/?page_id=588
Subscribe to our newsletter!