The date of selection at all counties will be Tuesday 26th January, 2021. The selection process will begin at 8:00am.
KWS wishes to state as follows:
- The entire exercise will be conducted by KWS officers transparently in all counties FREE OF CHARGE
- Any person who presents fake/falsified identity cards, certificate or caught engaging in any corrupt activity shall be dealt with as per the law
- KWS shall not be responsible for any engagement conducted outside of this process
- The exercise will only be conducted in the designated selection centers at the indicated time only
- Short-listed applicants will participate in a physical exercise as part of the selection process.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification
Click this link to see if you have been shortlisted
November 23rd 2020
The Kenya Wildlife Service (KWS) warned members of the public against being duped by unscrupulous people issuing fake appointment letters for Community Scout jobs.
In a statement, KWS urged applicants who had applied for the 5, 500 positions to be patient noting that the shortlisting process and the subsequent issuance of appointment letters is yet to commence.
“We wish to clarify that all applications received for these posts are still being processed,” read part of the statement.
KWS said it was working with relevant security agencies to arrest the culprits.
Once hired, the 5, 500 scouts will help in the wildlife conservation efforts and will be placed under a short term contract of six months, renewable once subject to performance.